Escape Lounge Manchester Airport

It is a free bar.
Although when I was there last month there was only one lady serving who must have been in her 70's so you're unlikely to get through enough drink to get pissed.
There is a fridge in Escape Lounge you help your self for bottled lagers ect

I think they should have an escape the escape lounge to avoid riff faff like you lot who cane the bar whilst us upper class chaps want to read the Times with a Latte.

If you're flying from T3 you need to try the new 1903 lounge. More expensive than the others (£35) but premium drinks are thrown in & the food is 1st class. Best thing though is that there are no under 18s allowed.

Had similar deal in Cuba, not worth the money as it takes 2hrs to get through check in and customs, so you only get an hour!
Unfortunately we were delayed 24hrs and stuck in there for 8hrs until they sorted us out with hotels
There we 24 of us there for a wedding we drank the bar dry!!!!!!!!

Right just booked this for me and mrs Sunday better be as good as you all said or else

If you're flying from T3 you need to try the new 1903 lounge. More expensive than the others (£35) but premium drinks are thrown in & the food is 1st class. Best thing though is that there are no under 18s allowed.
Not been Term 3 for ages will defo give the lounge ago if i go in there sometime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.