Escape Lounge Manchester Airport

Can you see the runway from any of these lounges. Always like to watch the planes while I'm having a beer

I fly to the Dominican in just over four weeks. I'm tempted but could the £67 for 3 people be better spent ?
You can get it for much less but it depends on what your group would normally do pre flight.
If they like to wander round the terminal, window shopping etc and only have a coffee then no, but, if you like a good scran, relax and a few scoops then even at 67 quid you are better off.
However, if you are on an early long haul flight, I personally wouldn't visit the lounge as it would write me off plus most long hauls have enough included on board.

I fly to the Dominican in just over four weeks. I'm tempted but could the £67 for 3 people be better spent ?
If you in the airport 3 hours before flight even a couple of brews crisps beer snacks soon add up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.