93.20 Documentary

So on the 5 year anniversary, America has seen this doco, but the people who were there have to wait?

Nice one City, again.

To be fair it was NBC who made it, not City. Called it the Noisy Neighbours. Was only an hour including commercials but was done very well and brought goosebumps as does every time I watch videos of that day. I'm very excited to see what the club do with this 93:20 documentary and it's probably been said on this thread but I'm sure they're selling it rather than just putting it on the OS?

I think I spent most of that summer in work trawling the Internet watching anything connected to that day, and there's some great stuff out there, these are a couple of my favourites.

The one memory that will always stay with me is the clichy/hart embrace like 2 long lost brothers.

I remember being worried still that even the aguero goal we still had about a minute left to mess it up again, but that feeling quickly changed once hart had the ball and qpr couldn't even be bothered to come into our half.

Best day of my life, can't wait for the documentary

To this day I cannot truly put into words the range of emoticons I went through on 13.05.2012, my ST seat back then was in 2012 right near the aways so being in teir 2 I couldn't get on the pitch, I did manage to swap scares with a QPR fan though which I still have too this day, have to say they were brilliant and it was a win win situation for all in the Etihad at the time.

NBCSN debuted "The Noisy Neighbours" for the 5th anniversary of the "Agüeeeeeeeeerrrrrrroooooooo" moment.

Brilliant, but it is all media and pundits doing the talking, with some snippets from interviews done at the time. That said, it was nice to see some interviews with Mancini, Barry, NDJ, even Martin Tyler. However, I'm looking forward to the City version, which I think will be even better!

Last edited:
NBCSN debuted "The Noisy Neighbours" for the 5th anniversary of the "Agüeeeeeeeeerrrrrrroooooooo" moment.

Brilliant, but it is all media and pundits doing the talking, with some snippets from interviews done at the time. That said, it was nice to see some interviews with Mancini, Barry, NDJ, even Martin Tyler. However, I'm looking forward to the City version, which I think will be even better!
I saw it and some of interviews are recent as players are wearing shirts with the new badge...
Anyway, it was great and I think these PL Downloads are available at the NBCSN website after they've aired. This is where the others are:
http://www.nbcsports.com/video/show/premier-league-download. "Noisy Neighbours" is not yet available though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.