Leicester post match thread

6 months ago Sane would have been booked for diving and no pen.

Now that Chavs have the league title confirmed...

Last edited:
Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already been said, but I haven't seen the ball hit that long that often for many a long year. I knew Wimbledon had moved north but didn't realise they'd gone that far north.
Rumour has it Andy King went off injured with a sore neck!

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already been said, but I haven't seen the ball hit that long that often for many a long year. I knew Wimbledon had moved north but didn't realise they'd gone that far north.

Its the way its lauded by the media that fucking irks me. Keeper gets the ball, Vardy the hare sets off and boom, its whacked downfield for the hare to chase. Its not football, its almost the hail mary of American football yet plucky Leicester are showing us all how it should be done apparently and deserved more.

My arse they deserve more.

It's parasitic football imo.

They are relying on City trying to play proper football, in order to inflict their horrible fucking formula of prehistoric shite on the game. Joe Royle's team would just stand there & head it out, then do it back & Wimbledon would fucking murder them.

"Lessons Learned"..........I truly hope so.

No more Spuds,Leicester,Everton,Monaco,Boro tactics & selections. That'll be the acid test. He's a very complicated guy is our Pep.

Nothing other than a comprehensive PL win will do next season.
As I said, I don't think it'll happen for us next season either. 2018/2019 is when we'll truly be able to see what Pep is all about. You must consider the near broken, aimless team he inherited and further consideration needs to be given to the fact that Conte, Maureen, Teeth, Wenger & Potti are no mugs either. Why would you expect a comprehensive PL win, and what would you suggest City do if a comprehensive PL win doesn't materialise? Also, thinking ahead to your logical conclusion, and replace Pep with whom exactly?

"...there were several times when we went to break on them & either played the wrong ball or lost possession...."

I must have blinked when those incidents were on MotD.
I would have blinked with surprise as well if they had been on motd.

Standard motd policy: show every half chance for the opponents and just the city goals so that a match City dominated seems like a lucky escape.

As I said, I don't think it'll happen for us next season either. 2018/2019 is when we'll truly be able to see what Pep is all about. You must consider the near broken, aimless team he inherited and further consideration needs to be given to the fact that Conte, Maureen, Teeth, Wenger & Potti are no mugs either. Why would you expect a comprehensive PL win, and what would you suggest City do if a comprehensive PL win doesn't materialise? Also, thinking ahead to your logical conclusion, and replace Pep with whom exactly?
The best thing about this season is the return to fitness of Kompany. We won two titles with him as captain and if he stays fit next season we'll go close again. But of course teams like Chelsea aren't going to stand still.

Many home games this year we have played unbelievably well and only taken a point or got beat (chelski). Yesterday we were average but won. We got one 50-50 decision in our favour and according to the media Leicester were robbed. Fuck me, we weren't great but only one team deserved the points and that was us. I'm glad to see we can actually win a game that we didn't totally boss for 90 minutes. That's what champions do so the omens are good for next year.

People who say that don't think.

I think next season depends on he transfer window. I agree it will still be transitional, which is why 3 years is too short a contract, but with Jesus fit & a few signings, this team could still become pretty hard to stop, even with flaws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.