Players On Loan

Like who exactly? Nasri aside who made the decision himself to go out on loan.
Only my opinion but Harte over Willy /Bravo. Denayer and Mangala over Kolarov at CB Nasri/Mooy over Delph Nolito and Fernando. My main point was that I don't think that Pep had any interest in these players and had made up his mind about them without trying them out. Nolito Fernando Delph have had very little gametime and I just wonder if some of the loanees were kept would they have played a bigger role

Zinchenko came off the bench today with PSV 1-0 down to Zwolle and gained 2 assists as PSV turned it around to win 4-1.

Zinchenko came off the bench today with PSV 1-0 down to Zwolle and gained 2 assists as PSV turned it around to win 4-1.
Good for him. I know he's been very frustrated at the lack of playing time and all you can do is impress when given the chance. Hopefully we find a better loan for him next season.

Good for him. I know he's been very frustrated at the lack of playing time and all you can do is impress when given the chance. Hopefully we find a better loan for him next season.

Maybe send him to Girona, there's a good chance that they'll be in La Liga next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.