West Brom -(h)- Tuesday 16 May

I've got several spares for this game. I've bought extras to go in the singing section with r kid. If anyone who knows me on here who wants tickets for somebody whose struggling to afford to go, please get in touch.

Tickets probably gone now and I am messaging the Blues who contacted me.

Last edited:
Mate has to work. seasoncard available block 305 row G halfway line. Will take £25

Edit sold to PinkFinal

Last edited:
Im sitting elsewhere with mate so South Stand Level 2 block 216 available right at end of row 20 Quid or make me an offer. Rather some1 gets use of it. Need to meet at ground as it will be my season card.

Mate just offered me hospitality so 2 season tickets available in SS3 if anyone wants them. Happy to accept 25 quid for the pair, just want to see them used. Would mean meeting outside entrance M1 at 6.30/6.45pm. PM if interested.

Now sold.

Last edited:
Can't make it to Tuesday's game. If anyone knows anybody who could do with 2 tickets let me know and I'll ring the Ground and get paper tickets issued. We'd rather give them to someone who's been priced out if possible
Hi MRB
I am looking for two , are they still availabl

Looking for two, want to take my teenagers to give a big farewell to Zabba the legend. Looking for a cheap deal..thanks

Im sitting elsewhere with mate so South Stand Level 2 block 216 available right at end of row 20 Quid or make me an offer. Rather some1 gets use of it. Need to meet at ground as it will be my season card.
Hi mate, is this ticket still available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.