Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson would be a good signing but not at the price Benfica will want. Patricio (the keeper we were linked with before Bravo) seems the better option along with having a closer look a Rulli.

Last edited:
Ederson would be a good signing but not at the price Benfica will want. Patricio (the keeper we were linked with before Bravo) seems the better option along with having a closer look a Rulli.
Don't agree he would be perfect for us as we play a high line he's rapid of his line and plays like s sweeper keeper. Very good attributes he's brave and very agile he's a very good allround keeper so it's a yes from me.

Don't agree he would be perfect for us as we play a high line he's rapid of his line and plays like s sweeper keeper. Very good attributes he's brave and very agile he's a very good allround keeper so it's a yes from me.

Fair enough it take will more than one season to fully convince me Ederson is worth the money.

Last edited:
Gianluigi Donnarumma but again Milan will want stupid money, and the kid is still developing.

The more I see of him the more I think this is the keeper for us, saying that would be delighted with Donnarumma also, we need to try and capitalise on the improved Bravo form in the last few games and sell him to China. Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.