Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimitri Seluk to Sky Sports News: "The last time I spoke to anyone at City was in Monaco in March."

Dimitri Seluk: "We have many possibilities. Yaya already has offers from different clubs. They are very interesting offers."

Dimitri Seluk: "There are clubs who have already qualified for next season's CL, but for Yaya, Manchester City is a very special club."

Dimitri Seluk: "He has given his heart to the club and he would find it difficult to leave City."

Hopefully we have cut him out and talked to yaya directly
That sounds to me like he's told Seluk he wants to stay.

Karen. They have to speak to the agent. Wise up.
Yaya can do his own thing with the club and we don't need to speak to Seluk till a second before we legally have to,then short and sweet,in other words he would have zero influence if that is what yaya wants,we no longer pander to that twat of an agent anymore

It certainly sounds like he's very tempted to stay...and why not. Next season he will be playing in one of the best teams ever assembled in the Premier League or any other league for that matter.

As happy as i've been to see Yaya put in some strong performances this season, i think we'd be wise to let him go this summer.

We all complain about how the ridiculous situation with having multiple ageing full-backs has been allowed to occur, but next summer Fernandinho will be 33 and Silva will be 32. If we keep Yaya around, we could well be sleepwalking into having to overhaul most of our midfield in much the same way. It already feels like we've somewhat wasted one year under Pep by not adequately addressing the ageing squad before he arrived. Let's free up his wages and more importantly his squad place to bring in someone young, dynamic and hungry to learn how to play exactly how Pep demands now and not heading into what could potentially be Pep's final year with us.

Yaya can do his own thing with the club and we don't need to speak to Seluk till a second before we legally have to,then short and sweet,in other words he would have zero influence if that is what yaya wants,we no longer pander to that twat of an agent anymore

Ok Karen so explain to me why we have had to "pander" to his "agent " for the last 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.