Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ox would be a great signing, ppl comparing him to milner i think is harsh he has has milners heart but is faster, a better passer/crosser and a better goal scorer. Left wing right wing right back and centre mid. Personally the ox and sterling both running at fullbacks would be phenomenal and i think against counter attacking teams his pace would be more suited for that position.

I'd have Roberts or Sancho over OC right now. Just how many times has OC turned it on. I can't think of an England game where he was even in the top three for a MotM award, even if he got one!

I just don't think you can compare those. I think Roberts could do a job in our team right now but I think people are getting way ahead of themselves about Sancho. Sancho is about 2 years from being close to the first team. he's an unbelievable talent but does not pass the ball nearly enough right now for a Guardiola team.

I just don't think you can compare those. I think Roberts could do a job in our team right now but I think people are getting way ahead of themselves about Sancho. Sancho is about 2 years from being close to the first team. he's an unbelievable talent but does not pass the ball nearly enough right now for a Guardiola team.

Absolutely true, but even including the frustrating 'no pass' elsement to Sancho's game, I'd still have him over OC.

Areally we talking about the fat kid at arsenal no thanks all of our front players are far superior to him and I count our youngsters in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.