Tomorrow Night Post Game

Thought Wenger had it correct in questioning teams that dont compete when they have sod all to play for. it does damage the sincerity but does not seem to be a problem with us .like leicester all teams seem to throw the kitchen sink at us playing like their lives depended on it. and fully expect West Brom to do the same

Thought Wenger had it correct in questioning teams that dont compete when they have sod all to play for. it does damage the sincerity but does not seem to be a problem with us .like leicester all teams seem to throw the kitchen sink at us playing like their lives depended on it. and fully expect West Brom to do the same

That's not always true. Credit to Leicester for playing on but I still remember West Ham basically not giving a toss in our title game in 14. They couldn't have been less interested.

I can write a note for his teacher if you want Ric? I've received enough over the years to be able to replicate one for you. :-)

Being serious though, I do agree with you that they should come out asap after the final whistle especially midweek. Last season was a disgrace and a better send off was the last away game!!

Dear Miss Smith

Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man. He is an Argentinian, he's harder than Jaap Stam.
He plays in blue and white for Guardiola's men, so Johnny will be late because he stayed up after ten.

Regards, Ric

Dear Miss Smith

Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man. He is an Argentinian, he's harder than Jaap Stam.
He plays in blue and white for Guardiola's men, so Johnny will be late because he stayed up after ten.

Regards, Ric

Mine went:

Dear Miss Smith,

Pablo Zabaleta, he is a City man. He is an Argentinian, he's harder than you Ma'am.

Whatever he wants, whatever he needs, we paid our money, we took our choice and yesterday we needed to say goodbye. Johnny came home on the midnight train again
because Zaba made an offer we couldn't refuse.

Sorry he's late but there'll never be another.

Regards
Ric

Not as good as yours so the Status Quo is in your court! :-)

Mine went:

Dear Miss Smith,

Pablo Zabaleta, he is a City man. He is an Argentinian, he's harder than you Ma'am.

Whatever he wants, whatever he needs, we paid our money, we took our choice and yesterday we needed to say goodbye. Johnny came home on the midnight train again
because Zaba made an offer we couldn't refuse.

Sorry he's late but there'll never be another.

Regards
Ric

Not as good as yours so the Status Quo is in your court! :-)

Pablo Zabaleta your off to West Ham.
We wish you could have stayed you really are the Man.
You played in Blue and White with our badge upon your chest.
And when we eat our fish and chips we'll remember you were the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.