TV Series

Too many bang average TV shows these days trying to cash in on "binge watching" on Netflix and just throwing crap at the wall hoping it sticks !

Bring back the days of the greatest of all time shows like LOST getting created.

Too many bang average TV shows these days trying to cash in on "binge watching" on Netflix and just throwing crap at the wall hoping it sticks !

Bring back the days of the greatest of all time shows like LOST getting created.

Think the method of "binge watching" goes to the quality of the show's chances of renewal. For example 'Iron Fist' merely survives due to the commitment of 'The Defenders'. Standalone it's dead in the water as the drop off in viewership and bad reviews forces a network's hand earlier.

I think when it's week to week, people cling on to hope that it will improve longer.

Cant quite tell if this is irony or not.

Not a series but this looks good tonight 15/5, The Day the Dinosaurs Died BBC2 9pm
How the 9 mile wide asteroid hit just off Mexico 66 million years ago, another 30 seconds either way and it would have landed in deep water in either the Atlantic or Pacific and they reckon dinosaurs would have survived! should be good

Gonna recommend little boy blue as havent seen it mentioned. 4 part mini series about the murder of Rhys Jones

Is The Leftovers any good?

I'm in the minority, but I think it's fucking awesome.

Give it a few episodes. It's fucking awesome. You'll know rather quickly if its for you. Just finished s3e05. The final three episodes will be a blast. I hope Lidelof pulls another 'Lost' and pisses a bunch of people off : ). I have a feeling he won't though as most of his pro lost people are probably left over fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.