Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he might reject City's contract offer and return to Sevilla.

Don't think you can blame him if the choice is between first choice RW at Sevilla or second/third choice RB here.

His career is nearly over and if I were him I think I'd like to fit in every last match that I could before retiring, not spend the majority on the bench.

You could fully understand that.

He knows he would be a squad filler and bit part player at best and couple that with his love of home its probably an easy decision for him.

Im not upset if players like this decide to move on off their own backs.

Don't think you can blame him if the choice is between first choice RW at Sevilla or second/third choice RB here.

His career is nearly over and if I were him I think I'd like to fit in every last match that I could before retiring, not spend the majority on the bench.

Also, the difference between a three year deal and a one year deal is pretty important at his age.

He'll not be starting over Sarabia(11 goals and 14 assists this season)

He'll not be starting over Sarabia(11 goals and 14 assists this season)

Not sure I've ever seen Sarabia play on the right. Vitolo is the one he'd be competing with but there's been lots of rumours of him leaving.

Also probably explains why we're in for two right-backs this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.