Spurs 2016/17

but that's one of my points you have to take your chances like leicester did are they bigger than spurs nope but got over the line some how
the big team your talking about will go out and spend £50million to £80million and if they don't work out go and doing it again thats what spurs should be doing than building a new stadium right now
We need the stadium to compete really. It's not like football manager a 30 goal striker is difficult to find. Every one is chipping in goals but hopefully Jannsen becomes good

We need the stadium to compete really. It's not like football manager a 30 goal striker is difficult to find. Every one is chipping in goals but hopefully Jannsen becomes good

look at your rival arsenal new stadium no league title for how long?? its the investment that the team lose on the field you can not balance them both and in the end you end up selling your best players to fund a manager. the only thing i every listen to and is right from fergie was the 3 year plan you have to build a new team every 3 years 6 or 7 players in and the old out if your team stands still for any longer they lose the hunger

look spurs have a great manager and a very good squad but that's not enough you have to win when its your time and the rest are in transition leicester city did it and spurs should have done it. chelsea was not the team many are making out but got over the line that's what the big times do they win titles only 1 good signing a world class striker and spurs would have got over the line that 20 goals is the key to titles them tight away games when you just need that bit more. spurs and the manger will know it goals win titles and turn a draw into a win

spurs have had 2 seasons now and you think the others will not get better even take a couple of players from spurs and next season wembley will be 19 cup finals for the visitors the lower to midtable teams dreams of playing at wembley will happen and spurs will get sick of teams rocking up wanting a cup final and beating you

The stadium is going to hinder your ability to compete if anything for the next 10 years or so - the extra revenue generated won't cover the repayments from what's been briefed to the media re the costs.
I'd say if you could get an honest answer from Levy he'd be absolutely ecstatic just to tread water over that period by finishing top 4 in most seasons and that won't be what he's budgeting for.

Shit songs.

The slow version of when the saints go marching in makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, but then I have a medical condition where that happens when I am feeling nauseous and cringing as hard as I can.

The slow version of when the saints go marching in makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, but then I have a medical condition where that happens when I am feeling nauseous and cringing as hard as I can.

haha, agree, cringing, nicked from the saints and it sounds f*cking awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.