Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to say if we sign Mbappé, Agüero is off.
Thats ok.. We will not going to sign him.
I really hope we do but we need to bring a Gk, RB, LB, CB, CM so I dont think we going to break the record also for 18 years old. There is only one team that can offer 100+ for a player - Real Madrid

Thats ok.. We will not going to sign him.
I really hope we do but we need to bring a Gk, RB, LB, CB, CM so I dont think we going to break the record also for 18 years old. There is only one team that can offer 100+ for a player - Real Madrid

Just not true. There are 3-5 teams that can...maybe more. I don't think he particularly wants to come here but Pogba went to the rags so stranger things can happen...

Just not true. There are 3-5 teams that can...maybe more. I don't think he particularly wants to come here but Pogba went to the rags so stranger things can happen...
Actually in a way what he says is true, because Real Madrid are pretty much complete in every department and they can spend 100m on one player and not have to buy any other players. They can even sell Benzema, James Rodriguez and even Ronaldo on top of it if they wish. On the other hand, we have to spend on other areas first before considering an extra 100m on a single Mbappe unless there's a separate budget for it.

Actually in a way what he says is true, because Real Madrid are pretty much complete in every department and they can spend 100m on one player and not have to buy any other players. They can even sell Benzema, James Rodriguez and even Ronaldo on top of it if they wish. On the other hand, we have to spend on other areas first before considering an extra 100m on a single Mbappe unless there's a separate budget for it.

If we sell Kun then money will be no object in regards to filling every position needed IMO

If we sell Kun then money will be no object in regards to filling every position needed IMO

That's a pretty big if. The club won't sell Sergio unless he asks to leave and, while I could envisage a scenario where that happens, there may not exist the market to pay his price outside of China (and I'm not sure Kun would go there)

If City really want Mbappe, and they should, then counting on Aguero moving on to the tune of £70m is a recipe for losing him to Madrid or worse the rags.

That's a pretty big if. The club won't sell Sergio unless he asks to leave and, while I could envisage a scenario where that happens, there may not exist the market to pay his price outside of China (and I'm not sure Kun would go there)

If City really want Mbappe, and they should, then counting on Aguero moving on to the tune of £70m is a recipe for losing him to Madrid or worse the rags.

This. Kun is the key surely.

If Kun stays then we won't be able to accommodate Mbappe and certainly not if Sanchez comes too so all this posturing from us in the market tells me that Kun is off but we are understandably dealing with it in a very sensitive way.

Having had time to digest what's been happening over the past few weeks maybe Kun doesn't enjoy the intensity of Pep in terms of training, preparation, match day and then the review process. He seems a far more chilled individual who does things his way and at his footballing age I'm not sure he's up for the change required. All total speculation obviously.

I would imagine Mbappe would be able to play for City as a wide attacker,going down the left & right, like he did for Monaco v Lille, with Falcao as the cf .

Then you have a selection of fast, dangerous wide players, & a couple of goalscoring cfs with Aguero & GJ, with GJ also able to move wide & Mbappe/Sane also able to move central. Pefect blend imo.

The odd one out currently would be Sterling due to his reluctance to finish, but that could easily change in the coming years.

I would imagine Mbappe would be able to play for City as a wide attacker,going down the left & right, like he did for Monaco v Lille, with Falcao as the cf .

Then you have a selection of fast, dangerous wide players, & a couple of goalscoring cfs with Aguero & GJ, with GJ also able to move wide & Mbappe/Sane also able to move central. Pefect blend imo.

The odd one out currently would be Sterling due to his reluctance to finish, but that could easily change in the coming years.

You really think having Aguero, Jesus, Mbappé, Sané and Sterling together is feasible?

Aguero being dropped for 3 games was enough for him to start fielding questions about leaving.

Jesus will expect to be playing nearly every game as soon as he really gets going.

Sterling complained about only starting 28 league games last season, and I only see his expectations going up as he shrugs off the young player tag at 23.

Mbappé will expect to start every game after a world record transfer.

Sané doesn't seem the type to accept being on the bench either.

Those 5 in one squad would, IMO, lead to constant rumours of unhappiness and speaking out, bad mood in the dressing room and eventually someone leaving the summer after.

Mbappe (100m) would be top of my list followed by Sanchez (50m), Fabinho (35m), Isco (40m), Walker (40m), Donnarumma (30m), Oxlaide Chamberlain (30m). Sandro (40m) and Bonnucci (40m). This assumes Nolito,Iheanacho,Fernando,Navas,Zabba,Caballero,Delph, Sagna and Clichy are leaving. If Nasri, Hart, Mangala, Bony, Roberts are also sold would leave a net transfer spend of around £330 Million. Would see us win the quadruple in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.