Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but where do you want him next season?

Let's say he does a full year EDS (which is most likely) and shows absolute class and dominates, you think the season after we should loan him out? Wouldn't you rather he be promoted to the first team as a squad player and integrated? I don't understand the love of the loan system on this forum, this isn't FIFA where players just magically improve on loan because they are young.

There is an adjustment period, new people, new coach, maybe they don't gel with the players and the system, too much can go wrong, you don't risk that with our best youth players.

If we can integrate him like Pellegrini did with Iheanacho or like the rags are with Rashford then yeah, but I just cannot see him getting much game time unless he proves himself somewhere.

The loan system is massively flawed, however the way we have lined up partnerships with a few clubs in Holland, Celtic and more recently Girona I feel confident that our players can go on loan there and be guaranteed a respectable level of game time.

It is utterly pointless if we just put Sancho in the first team squad for example only for him to play in a few cup matches which would most likely be non-premier league opposition and then either him twiddle his thumbs on the bench or end up back in youth football.

I really like the links we have in Holland as I think the football over there is a great introductory to men's football.

Sancho banged it in the top corner from 30yards, 4 goals + 3 assists in 4 games so far, including 4 goals and 1 assist in the qualifier I think. Probably leading the award for best player of the tournament.

if i were him i'd move away from this club for his development, nothing happened this season to suggest next season will be different. as a city fan though i really hope he makes it here

if i were him i'd move away from this club for his development, nothing happened this season to suggest next season will be different. as a city fan though i really hope he makes it here
Yeah,every,recently turned,17yr old prospect should heed such excellent advice.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.