Tomorrow Night Post Game

Pablo Zabaleta he's is the fucking man
Gave his best for City now he's going to West ham.
He played in blue and white and we will miss him bad.
Will you score a great own goal when back at Etihad?

:)

Pablo Zabaleta your off to West Ham.
We wish you could have stayed you really are the Man.
You played in Blue and White with our badge upon your chest.
And when we eat our fish and chips we'll remember you were the best.

Ohhhh today can't get any worse, that is brilliant but it made me emotional AGAIN!! I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow. :-)

@karen7 can you imagine how I will be when/if VK leaves if I'm this bad with Zaba????

Ohhhh today can't get any worse, that is brilliant but it made me emotional AGAIN!! I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow. :-)

@karen7 can you imagine how I will be when/if VK leaves if I'm this bad with Zaba????
I was angry at joe,really sad about zabba,when dave and vinnie go i might just curl up for a week and don't even get me started about sergio

I was angry at joe,really sad about zabba,when dave and vinnie go i might just curl up for a week and don't even get me started about sergio

Don't even go there!! I'm already preparing the family for my complete melt down when Vinnie goes. I've not felt this bad since Dunnie went. Dunnie going not only made me sad but also angry because of the way he was treated.... but water under the bridge now.

My tiny tribute to Zaba has just been quoted on the BBC Sportsday website!!!

Don't even go there!! I'm already preparing the family for my complete melt down when Vinnie goes. I've not felt this bad since Dunnie went. Dunnie going not only made me sad but also angry because of the way he was treated.... but water under the bridge now.

My tiny tribute to Zaba has just been quoted on the BBC Sportsday website!!!
Fame at last Eccles lol,remember me when you make your first million!! tonite will be difficult but he will appreciate the tears,i dare say he will shed a few as well

I think zab will play and be subbed off for a standing ovation. Many will see that as saying goodbye and leave on 85 as usual
If Pep reckons he is not the man for the job he won't start or even appear if things are tight. Would be great to see him go out on a high with a goal
but 3 points are more important!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.