Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were him i'd move away from this club for his development, nothing happened this season to suggest next season will be different. as a city fan though i really hope he makes it here

Really? Diaz played and Foden made the bench. 5 u18's are going on the preseason tour and all of them have talked about Pep taking much greater interest and bringing them up to training at 16/17 years old.

It's not been the revolution we'd hoped for but lots has changed, just because you've not noticed it doesn't mean the kids haven't.

Really? Diaz played and Foden made the bench. 5 u18's are going on the preseason tour and all of them have talked about Pep taking much greater interest and bringing them up to training at 16/17 years old.

It's not been the revolution we'd hoped for but lots has changed, just because you've not noticed it doesn't mean the kids haven't.
diaz played 15 odd minutes and foden made the bench in a game which was basically a friendly.... these aren't promising signs compared to other clubs in the top 6. to be fair this has probably been a strange season for pep in terms of results, and it might change dramatically next season, but i haven't seen anything in the last 3 seasons to suggest we are any good at integrating youth players at all

diaz played 15 odd minutes and foden made the bench in a game which was basically a friendly.... these aren't promising signs compared to other clubs in the top 6. to be fair this has probably been a strange season for pep in terms of results, and it might change dramatically next season, but i haven't seen anything in the last 3 seasons to suggest we are any good at integrating youth players at all

Name me any team in the top 6 that has done more with 16 & 17 year olds.

I'd be up for the idea of a two year loan deal, with the possibility of recall if he wasn't playing regularly.

No, do narrow it down to those kids because those are the age that Sancho is.
3 years ago there were 17 year olds in our academy believe it or not, they didn't get their chance either buddy. hope thats not too complicated

3 years ago there were 17 year olds in our academy believe it or not, they didn't get their chance either buddy. hope thats not too complicated

And we started this by me pointing out all the changes that have happened for Sancho's age group with Brahim playing, Foden getting called up and all of them being involved with first team training regularly which was limited to the occasional 20/21 year old under pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.