Ref for Watford

At least Taylor can't do any damage at Old Trafford.

I assume the club had a firm word about seeing him again, as he's not been a City ref since Chelsea.

It's a sign of how bad/bent they are that a baffled unfit Moss isn't the worst one by any stretch in the league.

Moss has only done two league games for us this season (home wins against Bournemouth and Hull). By contrast, he's done quite a few Watford games; think this will be his fifth. He booked two people in each of our games and, naturally, sent off Nolito, but he's averaging about five bookings a game for Watford. They are a very physical side, verging on the dirty in my book, so having someone who has handled them a few times and is not averse to booking them might not be such a bad thing. Just know I'm going to regret typing this...

At least Taylor can't do any damage at Old Trafford.

I assume the club had a firm word about seeing him again, as he's not been a City ref since Chelsea.
Think the "Alty Fan" did our Cup game at Huddersfield. Don't think they would dare give him another of our Prem matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.