Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly flavour of the month with most pundits,they have been bigging him up all day on TS.

Michael Gray,this morning,suggested he has the best distribution ability he has seen in a keeper.

He's certainly flavour of the month with most pundits,they have been bigging him up all day on TS.

Michael Gray,this morning,suggested he has the best distribution ability he has seen in a keeper.
Starting to see a lot of people saying this about his distribution and I have no doubt, we wouldnt sign him if it wasn't true. That said Ive never seen any of it and I dont seem to be able to find any video of it, so how does anybody know what his distribution is like ? Apart from those that have seen him training, I suppose.

Not many in the media gave a flying fuck about keeper distribution when they wanted to slag us off over letting Joe go. Now, suddenly, it's an essential.

Starting to see a lot of people saying this about his distribution and I have no doubt, we wouldnt sign him if it wasn't true. That said Ive never seen any of it and I dont seem to be able to find any video of it, so how does anybody know what his distribution is like ? Apart from those that have seen him training, I suppose.

His long kicking distribution is outstanding. I have seen it for Sunderland and the England U21's.

Whether his short game is any good or not I don't know. Sunderland don't play that way but that's what will get him signed by Pep.

Caught a bit of the game tonight and he was fantastic (again). MOTM performance according to many.

I was against this when I first heard the links, but I've warmed to him more and more the last couple of months to the extent that he would probably be my first choice going into the window.

Young, English, fantastic shot stopper and has brilliant distribution to boot. Will probably move for a fair chunk less than Ederson as well and there aren't any question marks over his ability to perform in this league given he's been the standout for a woeful Sunderland side.

I don't want an English goalkeeper, after the honeymoon period at a big club(especially City) they will all revert to type and say we overpaid and that he's not good enough. Buy foreign quality that can do the business and he will be lauded as the best in the league, excuse after excuse afforded for every mistake, confidence kept in tact.

I don't want an English goalkeeper, after the honeymoon period at a big club(especially City) they will all revert to type and say we overpaid and that he's not good enough. Buy foreign quality that can do the business and he will be lauded as the best in the league, excuse after excuse afforded for every mistake, confidence kept in tact.

It doesn't matter what Nationality a player is, play well get praise, play shit, get slaughtered.

It doesn't matter what Nationality a player is, play well get praise, play shit, get slaughtered.
Bollocks sorry... you obviously don't pay enough attention or are easily lead. Every mistake magnified for Sterling, Stones, Hart... sometimes dragged up months after, a foreign player doesn't seem to have those pressures, take Loris, de Gea, even in the Champions League Neuer has done things Hart would have been slaughtered for and never heard the end of. I'm not changing my mind on it the same will happen again as soon as he's settled. I think we need someone older, cheaper and more experienced and look to our own academy in the next few years, even if Gunn doesn't get back on track the U18 keeper looks like he could make it.

Last edited:
Bollocks sorry... you obviously don't pay enough attention or are easily lead. Every mistake magnified for Sterling, Stones, Hart... sometimes dragged up months after, a foreign player doesn't seem to have those pressures, take Loris, de Gea, even in the Champions League Neuer has done things Hart would have been slaughtered for and never heard the end of... it's bollocks what you just said for me sorry.

Is Bravo English because he's been slaughtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.