Lets improve the game.

far too radical most of these, football is the most popular sport in the world, therefore it follows that there's not too much wrong. What is wrong however is any attempt to americanise it with fucking sin bins, stopped clocks, quarters instead of halves, why not go all the way and have time outs and switch the team when defending or attacking.

All we need is video replays of key decisions to assist referees, transparency/accountability of referees and referees strong enough to apply the laws of the game.....so basically sort out the myopic bastards in black/pink/yellow or whatever colour they're wearing, and all is good

Football will always have bus parking.

When one club has a squad of 500 million plus like Real Madrid or the Rags. Then Burnleys squad is 50-60 million, its going to be the only way they can compete.

Football will always have bus parking.

When one club has a squad of 500 million plus like Real Madrid or the Rags. Then Burnleys squad is 50-60 million, its going to be the only way they can compete.

We talking about United here?

If a free kick given, the team who have the free kick should be allowed to take it as quick as they want.

Pissed me off when we attack in a good position and have 3 V 3 and they foul our player and we have to wait until they have all 11 men behind the ball to defend it until we can take the free kick

If a player goes down with cramp or requires treatment, then they must spend the next 2-5 minutes on the sidelines, so the horrific injury can be treated properly.
We must look out for the players welfare! But it may stop play acting and time wasting as a consequence, but I think I could cope with that.

If a player goes down with cramp or requires treatment, then they must spend the next 2-5 minutes on the sidelines, so the horrific injury can be treated properly.
We must look out for the players welfare! But it may stop play acting and time wasting as a consequence, but I think I could cope with that.
So basically, you want Silva to be sin binned every time some **** kicks him?

I like the pineapple ... sounds like its knockout from when i was a kid with Eddie Waring ( its an upn under ) and the short fat guy from bbc tv sorry cant remember his name but inflatables fruit would be awesome so funny

far too radical most of these, football is the most popular sport in the world, therefore it follows that there's not too much wrong. What is wrong however is any attempt to americanise it with fucking sin bins, stopped clocks, quarters instead of halves, why not go all the way and have time outs and switch the team when defending or attacking.

All we need is video replays of key decisions to assist referees, transparency/accountability of referees and referees strong enough to apply the laws of the game.....so basically sort out the myopic bastards in black/pink/yellow or whatever colour they're wearing, and all is good

Agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.