Julian Weigl

I was thinking that if we signed a CB this summer then maybe pep might play stones DM?

I've also written that somewhere and I completely agree with you.mHe has the same build as Busquets. I've seen him ping the ball to players on the wing. Call me crazy but I can see him playing that position. Obviously needs to be coached and train on his passing to have a smidge of the passing ability Busquets possesses. Nonetheless, I believe he can do a job there.

Ive written that somewhere. He has the same build as Busquets. I've seen him ping the ball to players on the wing. Call me crazy but I can see him playing that position. Obviously need to be coached and train on his passing to have a smidge of the passing ability Busquets possesses.
Better at taking a stride forward and carrying the ball than he is at passing, more of a Pique than a Busquets.

I know we are chasing Fabinho to fill the DM role but this player is built for Pep Style. Closest thing to Busquets.

If we could get him that would be a fantastic signing & definitely improves us. Defensive midfield sorted for years to come.

Has he recovered from injury yet?

If we could get him that would be a fantastic signing & definitely improves us. Defensive midfield sorted for years to come.

Has he recovered from injury yet?

TransferMarkt has him out injured until the 18th of September, plus him getting back into the swing of things so more so October-November times I would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.