Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Need a point to guarantee top four, and a win would confirm a third place finish. Same starting line-up as tonight please.

Watford gave Chelsea a good game but we are in really good form and I expect every player will be up for this to get us 3rd.

I'll be watching on a dodgy dish in Rhodes for this one, don't spoil my holibobs City.

I'm expecting a proper performance and 3 points.

Hopefully Vinny will be fit. Limping with what looked like his calf in the first half again tonight. Took painkillers around about 30 mins I'm.

We went to pieces when Stones came on.

Vinny was immense again tonight and it looked like he shook off an impact injury with no lasting problems. Our forward line will score goals against anybody so I don't think we'll do worse than a draw at Watford.

PZHITFM

Vinny was immense again tonight and it looked like he shook off an impact injury with no lasting problems. Our forward line will score goals against anybody so I don't think we'll do worse than a draw at Watford.

PZHITFM
Pablo Zabaleta's Hippo is the fucking mammal?

We should win it, we will win it and with Arsenal going down to Everton we won't even need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.