Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a soft spot for Watford. Got head office and friends there. Hope we entertain and spank them.

absolutely no reason to change the team after that performance last night! get into Watford and get that 3rd spot tied up and roll on the summer!

I just want Kun and JEsus to play together . Caanot imagine a City team without Kun , and all this media talk of Kun may leave coz Jesus has arrived frustrates me . Happy that Pep praised Kun yesterday post match .

Same starting line-up as tonight please.

Only this
images

I don't think Watford will park the bus so I'm expecting quite an open game which will suit us (unless we go all Monaco away)

If we do the right things, we'll run out comfortable winners

I wonder, I really do wonder, if this game is gonna be one of those! Dippers are battering whoever they're playing, the Arse will be doing the usual Narf Landan thing of scoring a couple in the last ten minutes, and we do our utmost to replicate the QPR game. I think we might see the FOCs of CBL3 coming out next season as FATALISTIC OLD CANUTES!

All the signs are there, except Watford don't need the points or need to rely on other games to stay up! That might just be the salvation of the three points.

Watford could climb 5 places though realistically 4 with 3 points against us, that's a fair few million quid at stake which I'm sure the chairman will be offering the players a few quid for that too happen.

Anybody think Zaba will make an appearance in this game?
Hard to see after last night but you never know..

In terms of starting line up I don't think we could go wrong with the same team as last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.