Transport idea - yay or nay?

Yes was told about that, we were fortunate as we had to get to that game from another starting point so didn't use the coach. But so far as I am aware that has been the only glitch. Take your point about a family but compared with a fiver for a car park, fuel etc and the angst of driving in congested traffic etc its still a no brainer for me.
If it was a fiver agree with you. Even at a tenner for me on my own I would use it but I have to take into account two others who would cost a tenner each so £30 in total.

cant they just get the peasant catchers to run more buses to out reaches as used to at maine road

but car parking costs for a family still cheaper and own company watch highlights walk to car easy drive home

I'd wager there'd be a few more names mentioned on the 'missing mooners' thread after a defeat with such a scheme.

It's just an idea, but one which is certainly doable if you, the match going Blue were to embrace it, even just an initial trial.

Yes you'd come across the odd numpty, but if you've ever done away days you'll know it's far more funny/enjoyable being on a coach with the odd character rather than sitting in silence.

More probability though of you meeting everyday people (BlueMoan is not an accurate representation of City Supporters haha)

But a post further up suggests the Tram has improved recently.
Now I haven't used it for a long time for a match so I can't judge this services current adequacy

This idea I have though is free.
Unless you request petrol money if car pooling yourself.
And you'd be in comfort of a vehicle rather than public transport.

I'm having a glass tunnel constructed from the family room direct to the my seats so I don't have to mix with the riff raff. Am currently considering phase two of a travellator...

Imagine being stuck in traffic for an hour and foolishly asking Marvin what he thought of Agueros performance?

Principle is sound.

Keep it simple.

If approached in the right way by all parties,a 1 year trial could be useful.

Keep the 'health & safety' type of conditions out of it or it'll never work !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.