The battle for 3rd place

i certainly can imagine, Sky would absolutely toilet themselves if there was a brucey bonus playoff game, especially if it was for a champs league berth. like Super Sunday on speed.
If the play off happens who would televise it sky or bt? Bt have the rights for all champions league games. Only asking as i dont get bt and really pissed off they have exclusive rights

Blue Dippers will stuff the Goons , so we are playing for third place although the mourners are renowned for being bottlers they will have enough to beat the smoggies ,so we need to win at Watford preferably in the 93rd minute , its the only way.

It's not something most would do but I'm a complete pessimist about things like this. It happened in 98 when if we beat Stoke the only way we could go down was if Port Vale and Portsmouth both won away. So, we win 5-2 and the others against the odds also won. I won nearly £500 that day but I was so pissed off. This Sunday you can get 100/1 with Sky for us not to finish top 4, I'm having £20 on hoping I'm not winning, it would be small compensation if it happened. Cue the barrage of abuse!!

Hammo, alot of water has gone under the bridge since 98 that was the old City, if cups were awarded for cock ups and all that! We should waltz past watford.

As always, we need to get an early goal to settle the nerves and shut the home fans up.

No doubt it'll be nervy at some point with Arse probably going 2 or 3 up and Lpool having an absolutely gash, non-scoring Boro side at home.

I think we'll make it difficult for ourselves to be honest, but just scrape a CL place.
Watford 2-2 City
Lpool 4-0 Boro
Arse 3-1 Everton

Pep just needs to sit them all down and get them riled right up.. a straight forward three points against Watford now or some horrible two legged Russian game at the start of next season... you choose

In respect of a play off would it be a two legged affair or at a neutral ground.

Reason I ask is that I'm sure I saw the scousers have a post season game in Sydney not too long after the season finishes.

Unlikely to happen anyway.

Same team as last night and get the job done! Will make the rebuild in the summer easier telling players they will definitely be playing champions league next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.