18/19 home and away kits ?

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

This can't be it, heard the new tops are Puma.

My lad always buys me one on my birthday the tight arsed fucker but the sizes have been bang on. Their large seem the same as the official ones.

Cheers mate, will have a gander when the away comes out in July. Bloody wife has already pre-ordered with city for delivery next Thursday

Hoping that Very get it in or for order before 30th June. With a code you get £20 credited back to the payment source. (dunno why the doing it this way instead of just taking £20 off at the till so to speak).

looking at the possible prices of other new kits, they have NB Liverp0ol and Celtic home shirts at £55 and the Scum Away at £65. So IF they get it in by then and it is the higher price of £65, technically will get it for £45. saving about 15 kinickers from the OS Shop. IF they get in by then .....

* and just so you realise, the end date for the offer is 29th June. if you try the 30th, it'll say it doesnt work. they lieterally mean before the date shown, not the day too.

Last edited:
Hoping that Very get it in or for order before 30th June. With a code you get £20 credited back to the payment source. (dunno why the doing it this way instead of just taking £20 off at the till so to speak).

DADyCcOXoAEYD5O.jpg

looking at the possible prices of other new kits, they have NB Liverp0ol and Celtic home shirts at £55 and the Scum Away at £65. So IF they get it in by then and it is the higher price of £65, technically will get it for £45. saving about 15 kinickers from the OS Shop. IF they get in by then .....

* and just so you realise, the end date for the offer is 29th June. if you try the 30th, it'll say it doesnt work. they lieterally mean before the date shown, not the day too.

FFS buy through the club.

Support HH Sheikh Mansour's investment in YOUR club instead of some fcuking gang master in China !!

Do we deserve the best owner in world sport ??

I saw a lad with it on in SS L3 last night, the week before another with the maroon away top.

No idea how they got them but looked 100% authentic.

Support HH Sheikh Mansour's investment in YOUR club instead of some fcuking gang master in China !!

Come on lad.
For some these incredibly silly £60+ prices for a t-shirt made of recycled plastic is just WAY too much.

And is it actually even City who benefits from large number of sold shirts or Nike? What are the terms we have these days do we just get lump sum or all the money off every sold shirt?

Got to agree with this. People talk about Nike condoning cheap labour - who do we think makes these knock off shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.