Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic is probably the best move for any of our young kids.

The pressure to win every game, big crowds and British football. The perfect preparation for our first team.

Wouldn't want them to get too used to getting every decision from the ref though ;-)

needs to be pulled up into the first team, or a first team environment next season regardless if he's got the perceived body shape or not.
He plays like a big fish in a small pond, and it's time for him him to be the small fish.
He could play either wing or 8 position on the odd occasion. If that's simply impossible then send him out on loan.
I don't see as much progression as i expected this season, though that may be because of this """""learning*"""""" he's had playing as a number 9. it's clearly taught him a thing or two.... not

*shoe-horning

Celtic is probably the best move for any of our young kids.

The pressure to win every game, big crowds and British football. The perfect preparation for our first team.

And Celtic try to play football, unlike most of the lower league teams, which is he point I'm making in the other thread.

But we still have a problem to some extent, bridging he gap between playing for Celtic & getting a first team chance here.

Jason Denayer was a better player when he left Celtic, than he is now.

If he goes on loan anywhere we should put a clause in there that he has to start and play at least 50% 1st team games or he can be recalled. Dont want him going somewhere and ending up in there reserves or hardly playing. Personally he should stay at city for at least another season before thinking about loaning him out.

If he goes on loan anywhere we should put a clause in there that he has to start and play at least 50% 1st team games or he can be recalled. Dont want him going somewhere and ending up in there reserves or hardly playing. Personally he should stay at city for at least another season before thinking about loaning him out.

I disagree personally mate.

I feel if he doesn't get out on loan next season he will stagnate.

Malaga was his old club so they will have a special interest, but I agree, a clause should be included. Either that or put him on a 2 year loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.