The Boxing thread

Josh Warrington I just dont get the kid being honest. I dont think he beleives he can win a world title. He avoided the Selby fight when it was on the table. Now I rate all the Selby's highly Lee is a great talent and the younger Selby looks a good 1 too. But for Warrington to go and avoid his biggest pay day at that time seemed daft to me.

Nice to see both Yafais in the ring at the weekend I wouldnt be shocked to see both being World Champions in the future. Sure its a bit of a mine field the Featherweights. A lot of fights should hopefully happen. Selby v Frampton would be a good fight. Its a shame that Frampton is unlikely to get LSC fight in Belfast as I truely believe Frampton would win the decider and LSC is been advised to stay away. Frampton i think is fighting in Belfast soon but against who i dont know. But can see him fighting for a world title by the end of the year. Who it be against I dont know but some great fights out there. Quigg v Selby will be a easy night for Selby if that fight happens.

Josh Warrington I just dont get the kid being honest. I dont think he beleives he can win a world title. He avoided the Selby fight when it was on the table. Now I rate all the Selby's highly Lee is a great talent and the younger Selby looks a good 1 too. But for Warrington to go and avoid his biggest pay day at that time seemed daft to me.

Nice to see both Yafais in the ring at the weekend I wouldnt be shocked to see both being World Champions in the future. Sure its a bit of a mine field the Featherweights. A lot of fights should hopefully happen. Selby v Frampton would be a good fight. Its a shame that Frampton is unlikely to get LSC fight in Belfast as I truely believe Frampton would win the decider and LSC is been advised to stay away. Frampton i think is fighting in Belfast soon but against who i dont know. But can see him fighting for a world title by the end of the year. Who it be against I dont know but some great fights out there. Quigg v Selby will be a easy night for Selby if that fight happens.

Not a chance will Selby beat Quigg.

That will be on the undercard of Joshua v Klit 2 if it happens in Cardiff.

Not a chance will Selby beat Quigg.

That will be on the undercard of Joshua v Klit 2 if it happens in Cardiff.

Why do you think Quigg will beat Selby?? Quigg didnt look great last time out. Selby is a world class fighter he is a slick fighter. Quigg can cope with fighters who can box and take a shot., I.e Frampton out boxed Quigg and Frampton as crazy as it seems was struggling to make weight and still done more than enough to beat Quigg in his back yard. I be honest Quigg is the most hyped British fighter for me. His last fight was a real close fight closer than the cards made out it to be. IF that guy could bang more Quigg would of been in more danger. It was the same with the Sallinas fight a few years back which finished a draw Quigg couldnt cope with the boxer who he never gave a rematch too. Quigg is the best managed fighter on Matchrooms fighters. I cant fault the management but I just think Quigg is over rated.

I like Brook too have a lot of time for him. Saying that Errol Spence Jnr looks the real deal for me. I honestly think he can be 1 of the pound 4 pound best guys fighting out there. This is a huge fight for Brook. I dont know if he is finding it hard to make his weight or not but he will be tested big time and I just get the feeling were going to see something special during the fight and Kells big night ending in a bad bad way.

ESJ is going to be tested by a seasoned pro who has a style that means he's going to get tested on the chin. Marvellous match up. Youth speed and skill v Experience speed and skill. If ESJ takes a shot well or rides shots like a Mayweather he might be a good bet on points. Kell is far from washed up though.

Why do you think Quigg will beat Selby?? Quigg didnt look great last time out. Selby is a world class fighter he is a slick fighter. Quigg can cope with fighters who can box and take a shot., I.e Frampton out boxed Quigg and Frampton as crazy as it seems was struggling to make weight and still done more than enough to beat Quigg in his back yard. I be honest Quigg is the most hyped British fighter for me. His last fight was a real close fight closer than the cards made out it to be. IF that guy could bang more Quigg would of been in more danger. It was the same with the Sallinas fight a few years back which finished a draw Quigg couldnt cope with the boxer who he never gave a rematch too. Quigg is the best managed fighter on Matchrooms fighters. I cant fault the management but I just think Quigg is over rated.

He won the same way Lee Selby did against Simion which was a UD (Simion has lost twice in his career now), looking at both fighters after wards try telling me who came off worse Quigg or Simion??

Scott Quigg won the latter rounds in that Frampton fight, but was slow to start. Perhaps a different trainer would of instilled confidence in him on the get go. Fact he fought on with a fractured jaw.

I know Scott's family, and get tickets off his brother (who was the better boxer out of the 2) and trust me under Hatton he never got anywhere, and since the Frampton fight he has barely heard off Matchroom.

3 best managed fighters on Matchroom are Crolla, AJ and Kell Brook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.