Ref for Watford

Interesting can you post a link to this site as could not find it thanks
The website is:
http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/
There used to be loads of specific detailed information on all sorts of fixing but most of it got taken down. Probably legal threats from representatives of the named parties.

There is a video on YouTube that summarizes some of the core concepts behind the corruption in football:

The website is:
There used to be loads of specific detailed information on all sorts of fixing but most of it got taken down. Probably legal threats from representatives of the named parties.

There is a video on YouTube that summarizes some of the core concepts behind the corruption in football:

Think it was when they openly said that Leicester players were taking PEDs last season that a lot of their stuff seemed to get taken down.

The website is:

The website creator used to send stuff to subscribers proving his points and naming names he redacted from the blog. Certain TV pundits links to betting firms that are encouraged to say stuff on air to affect in play betting for the bookies benefit too.

Moss has only done two league games for us this season (home wins against Bournemouth and Hull). By contrast, he's done quite a few Watford games; think this will be his fifth. He booked two people in each of our games and, naturally, sent off Nolito, but he's averaging about five bookings a game for Watford. They are a very physical side, verging on the dirty in my book, so having someone who has handled them a few times and is not averse to booking them might not be such a bad thing. Just know I'm going to regret typing this...
With the best will in the world, and the heaviest duty blue blinkers on, I don't think you can hang him for that decision!

With the best will in the world, and the heaviest duty blue blinkers on, I don't think you can hang him for that decision!

That wasn't my intention, Jim. I meant it more in the sense of 'of course' as opposed to it being a decision rooted in his nature. Poorly worded by me.

That wasn't my intention, Jim. I meant it more in the sense of 'of course' as opposed to it being a decision rooted in his nature. Poorly worded by me.
Given the reaction to Fellaini's red card in the derby Nolito was the cruel victim of a terrible injustice

Moss has only done two league games for us this season (home wins against Bournemouth and Hull). By contrast, he's done quite a few Watford games; think this will be his fifth. He booked two people in each of our games and, naturally, sent off Nolito, but he's averaging about five bookings a game for Watford. They are a very physical side, verging on the dirty in my book, so having someone who has handled them a few times and is not averse to booking them might not be such a bad thing. Just know I'm going to regret typing this...
Pretty much agree. I don't have a problem about Moss - unless we're playing Chelsea or Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.