Joshua Kimmich

Bayern are signing Sebastien Rudy and are apparently close to signing Paulinho.. Kimmich will get less game time in his favoured position next season... he'd be mad to stay

Snap him up

Paulinho? The "he's better than Fernandinho" Paulinho?

Bayern are signing Sebastien Rudy and are apparently close to signing Paulinho.. Kimmich will get less game time in his favoured position next season... he'd be mad to stay

Snap him up

Agreed! What a signing he would be!

Snap him up
Kimmich would be a dream signing for me. I think these rumors mean he himself is worried about his position in the Bayern squad next season. Another season like this one is not acceptable to him, and he is signaling to Bayern that he wants playing time, and if not then he is prepared to leave. Let's hope Bayern buys another player for Kimmichs position :-)

Looks like Bayern are signing Leon Goretzka, not sure if that will have any impact on Kimmich.

Paulinho? The "he's better than Fernandinho" Paulinho?
It would be really strange signing from Bayern. Surely they haven't lost their minds in Munich yet.
In case you've missed Brazilian NT's last 3 games, Paulinho is comfortably their best player, on par with Neymar. So no, they' aren't mad.
Looks like Bayern are signing Leon Goretzka, not sure if that will have any impact on Kimmich.
It was expected, but hell, Rudy+Goretzka means there aren't a lot of space left in midfield for Kimmich. Playing RB is a waste of his genuine talent.

I suppose it will. It is not exactly a sign of confidence in Kimmich. Maybe we do stand a chance of getting him. He will like Pep a lot as it was Pep who "invented" him as a player.

Why are Bayern pushing Kimmich out if he's as talented as people are suggesting? They rarely sell top bracket players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.