Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new ferrari this summer doesn't mean I'm going to get one :-)

I know and I hope they dont sign any good player.

But dont undermine them, they have half billion debt and didnt have CL to offer but they ended up signinging Pogba for £80m

Lol classic Tevez City.. still chasing contraversy

I am not chasing anything, just saying Mbappe is linked to Madrid and United according to various sources in the media and I hope he doesnt end up anywhere but here with City.

I would expect it to be a four way battle between Chelsea, PSG, Real and us. Hopefully Pep will give us that decisive edge over Zidane....

But dont undermine them, they have half billion debt and didnt have CL to offer but they ended up signinging Pogba for £80m

£80m my arse... counting agents fees etc it was more like £120m

Only way rags can get top class players would be to pay way over the odds and pay huge wages ala the big nose turnip and Stretford Tony
By the way does anybody think Mbappe would enjoy playing full back whenever scum twats play any of the top six if he was stupid enough to sign for them

That'll be because they were the only club stupid enough to spend the money and the player wasn't arsed about where he went as long as the financials were correct.
This lad wants to play football, not be a social media sensation.

It was at least £105M, possibly as much as £130M. They are desperate to be seen as big hitters but those days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.