Dzeko

I was a huge supporter of dzeko, but he always had it in him to be a proper mard arse like that time he went down pretending to be injured and got in a standoff with the ref about it and lay down for about 5 minutes.
Still he scored some vital goals, wigan, qpr etc and proper loved giving it to the rags so to me he is a city legend.

However I'm hoping unal because the new Dzeko... if not slightly better as we are crying out for a big man plan B!

I was a huge supporter of dzeko, but he always had it in him to be a proper mard arse like that time he went down pretending to be injured and got in a standoff with the ref about it and lay down for about 5 minutes.
Still he scored some vital goals, wigan, qpr etc and proper loved giving it to the rags so to me he is a city legend.

However I'm hoping unal because the new Dzeko... if not slightly better as we are crying out for a big man plan B!
At Goodison, wasn't it? The season we won the second title?

A victim of Mancinis insistence on playing narrow. Play with winger's and this kid will score goals for fun. Play it through the middle and he struggles. To replace him with Bony was an absolute travesty! Problem is, a lot of people ( myself included - bad Stretch) wanted that move. Hindsight is such wonderful thing. Can we swap him back please.

That turned out to be a great move by the lad, as Everton were all over at the time and we needed to take the pressure off.

I hate to see play-acting, but I doubt we would have won that game had Edin not stayed down, thus breaking up Everton's rhythm.

I loved him up until 2014/15. Then I became indifferent to seeing him in the team because he really couldn't be arsed. I wouldn't even bother attributing it to Bony coming in as he didn't play until March, and Dzeko had 'left' City well before Bony was on the cards.

The final straw was waiting that age for the players to come out after the last match of the season, and he swilled around like a mard arse with his hands in his pockets, instead of giving a last thanks to those who sung his name for the previous four years.

Cheers for the goals, Id applaud him but his time was certainly up.

He's been in scintillating form for Roma this season.

Since the takeover, he's arguably the third best striker we've had, after Aguero and Tevez.

He's been in scintillating form for Roma this season.

Since the takeover, he's arguably the third best striker we've had, after Aguero and Tevez.

There's no arguably about it.

Easily the third best since that glorious day at the start of September 2008.

Was watching the highlights from the QPR game recently, and I'd completely forgotten that Dzeko had gone three months without scoring up to that point. What a time to end the drought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.