Players who might improve us

A defensive midfielder who covers well passes well and is reaching his peak. Just signed a new contract but he will probably go to a top club this summer.
Plays well in the premier league nd would protect our defence. Could even play in a back 3.

It gets the the point on here where certain threads really shouldnt be started and if they are, binned off immediately.

He's a very underrated player, in the same mould as Kante and Gueye for me although slightly less mobile. From La Masia as well so no slouch technically either. Easily a top 6 player.

I have a feeling I will be slated for what i'm about to suggest but...

I think Idrissa Gueye of would be a good buy. If the club sell Fernando,Delph and let Toure leave on a free which I think they should do because. The club will have room for a few new ones, and I strongly believe they need fresh legs in that area, it's one of the weakest positions in City. If not for the first team Idrissa Gueye would make a fantastic backup option far better then what's currently available. He has so many attributes that suit Peps style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.