Unauthorized Morrissey biopic, England Is Mine, will premiere at the Edinburgh International Film Fe

aka blue jambo

I know most of you are big fans of the boy
really looking forward to this one

“A love letter to Steven Patrick Morrissey and the dark satanic mills of Manchester.”

Unauthorized Morrissey biopic, England Is Mine, willpremiere at the Edinburgh International Film Festival on July 2.

Written by Oscar-nominated director Mark Gill and produced by Baldwin Li and Control producer Orian Williams, the film shines a light on Morrissey’s early years, prior to him forming a songwriting partnership with Johnny Marr.

England Is Mine, which was initially titled Steven after the film’s protagonist, has been in the works since 2014, but filming began in 2016 without the consent of Morrissey. The new title refers to a lyric in The Smiths’ 1984 track ‘Still Ill’.

At the time of the announcement in 2014, Gill called it “as much a film for non-Morrissey fans as it is for die-hard devotees,” adding: “But I can’t deny that this is a love letter to Steven Patrick Morrissey and the dark satanic mills of Manchester.” [via Pitchfork]

@Mad Eyed Screamer

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

120 minutes showing a white screen with one word written on it... "****"

Just to save people paying to see it.

Im a big Smiths/Morrissey fan so get the excitement mate although i dont think anyone is as big a nut as you lol.
Trust me...... I have met quite a few.... absolute barm pots..... mostly on here I just post to get the reaction / love the abuse from the usual suspects who seem to explode at the mere sighting of his name.... but yes, a big fan, maybe the biggest in here, maybe not, but out there.... small fry compared to some of the nutters I have come across....

Trust me...... I have met quite a few.... absolute barm pots..... mostly on here I just post to get the reaction / love the abuse from the usual suspects who seem to explode at the mere sighting of his name.... but yes, a big fan, maybe the biggest in here, maybe not, but out there.... small fry compared to some of the nutters I have come across....

Tell us a few short stories of said barm pots please Mad Eye..give us an insight pal:)

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.