City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

If an adult buy's a ticket for his kid and they can't go, he puts it on ticket exchange.
Is this ticket then offered on there as an adult ?
If not I cannot see how individual Children or OAP tickets can be resold ?
Just asking.
Not 100% on this but when put on resale the seat just appears on the planner, and the buyer buys as normal so will pay wahtever their price is, whether adult, child or concession.

The Players the Manager The Owner .the thing is there is no need for any empty seats if they were marketed corectly .as one poster sait it was anounced Leicster was sold out .his ticket was on ticket exchange he got a text sorry your ticket not sold

this seems to be more of a problem now, then any other season. when we first moved to the etihad or under mancini there were no where near as many empty seats. i think when season ticket holders stop going or move seats the club dont always release those seats to fans. the club are giving lots of tickets to corporate websites/sponsors. thats the main reason theres empty seats imo.

this seems to be more of a problem now, then any other season. when we first moved to the etihad or under mancini there were no where near as many empty seats. i think when season ticket holders stop going or move seats the club dont always release those seats to fans. the club are giving lots of tickets to corporate websites/sponsors. thats the main reason theres empty seats imo.
I remember a recent season when we had whole blocks of seats at the front of the Family Stand unsold. Doesn't seem to be so much of a problem now.

The ground was rather smaller in Mancini's day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.