Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things why that won't happen IMO :

- You don't buy a 130+M€ player for loan it.

Oh, and someone once trashtalked me about him not breaking the record for transfert. Hey dude! :)
You can here it here (and I say that since long months, now you'll maybe put some credits on my voice) that he will not go under the record, and the club will not sell him except if he ask.

"- If I'm Chelsea, Manchester, and I offer you 100M€ for Mbappé?
- There is absolutely no price for Mbappé. Except if he ask us to leave, then, we will sit around a table and discuss. But for us, he's priceless.
- So you can say no to a 100M€ bid?
- Yeah of course. Sure. "

Everyone has a price.

Unlike Vasilyev who is still working with the club, this is what Monaco's former technical director(the one whos responsible for putting this squad together) said:

"Luis Campos: I think a lot of players will leave the club, and I think a new record will be established. The great clubs are not sleeping and know the quality that exists there.

If Monaco doesn’t continue to follow the elaborate project of financial support created three years ago it will quickly collapse if it has a bad year of sporting results because its other revenues – ticketing, merchandising, TV rights etc – are insufficient. And that is a risk that the club can not afford."

The 'record' he is referring to is just the total transfer fee for selling players, not just one individual.

Unlike Vasilyev who is still working with the club, this is what Monaco's former technical director(the one whos responsible for putting this squad together) said:

"Luis Campos: I think a lot of players will leave the club, and I think a new record will be established. The great clubs are not sleeping and know the quality that exists there.

If Monaco doesn’t continue to follow the elaborate project of financial support created three years ago it will quickly collapse if it has a bad year of sporting results because its other revenues – ticketing, merchandising, TV rights etc – are insufficient. And that is a risk that the club can not afford."

The 'record' he is referring to is just the total transfer fee for selling players, not just one individual.

That's monacos main problem? Wonderful location etc but small ground, not big prize money in French league, no real round the world tv exposure? Champions league was great but they will cash in this summer for mbappe, Fabinho, mendy, bakayoko and silva. Could be €200-250m there!!

And what about.... Monaco?

Again while the championship celebration, both player, parents, and AS Monaco said that he will stay if a crazy ammount don't come on the board.
Deschamps also said that he will talk to him about that on a year of world cup.

Put 140M€ on the table or he won't go,as simple as that.

If he stays at Monaco then he needs to sack all his advisers immediately

And what about.... Monaco?

Again while the championship celebration, both player, parents, and AS Monaco said that he will stay if a crazy ammount don't come on the board.
Deschamps also said that he will talk to him about that on a year of world cup.

Put 140M€ on the table or he won't go,as simple as that.
Selling clubs sell their best players, this is just posturing to get the best price

Just shows how wrong football manager can be?

lutjt.png

Aguero on the other hand stayed at City until 2022 season with a goal return of 290 from 322 appearances, a career return of 488 goals

20j2yvk.png

1f5de.png

Gerard Romero‏ @gerardromero 3h

El Madrid estaria ofreciendo 100 millones por Mbappe + Valverde del juvenil para poder cerrar la operación con el Mónaco #mercato

Translated from Spanish by Bing

El Madrid would be offering 100 million by Mbappé + Valverde of the juvenile to be able to close the operation with the Monaco #mercato

This is the same guy who said we are close to sign Fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.