Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

Ive not watched the game,have they put up as much fight as they did against us? The scoreline would suggest not.

I don't understand how he does but Kane is one hell of a goal scorer, could do with proving himself at champions league level however. Perhaps that is where his limited ability gets shown up?

kind of scoreline we used to produce at our rivals when it mattered. Sums up Spurs that they do it when it doesn't.

We need to get back to that point of going to WHL and OT and demolishing them, and start doing it at all our rivals. Make a statement and exert our authority. If it doesn't happen now under Pep then it never will.

I was dipping in and out of the commentary on 5Live earlier, but I had to turn it off because Andy Townsend and the other prick who was commentating were soiling themselves over Kane and Ali.

I don't understand how he does but Kane is one hell of a goal scorer, could do with proving himself at champions league level however. Perhaps that is where his limited ability gets shown up?
I think it's accuracy. He hits the target so often.

That's his next step. If he can start performing at a high level against the very best in Europe he will have the pick of teams after him.

I don't buy this idea that he has to do it for England. As much as I want him to replicate his Spurs performances for England you only have to look at how other top class players play for their national teams.

You wouldn't go anywhere near Tevez if you judged him on his international goal-scoring record for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.