Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

I am happy to donate a bit in a few weeks time, been off sick 5 weeks, back to work Monday.

Keep up the good work.

Come on you lot, first reply after 44 minutes?

Tightarses.

I am happy to donate a bit in a few weeks time, been off sick 5 weeks, back to work Monday.

Keep up the good work.

Come on you lot, first reply after 44 minutes?

Tightarses.
That old chestnut, I'll donate soon more chance of seeing Elvis Presley at the Apollo:-)

Thanks Guys -

I'm happy to help again...please ping me your a/c details.

Do you know that you're still rather an unknown group. Have you made any progress with a match day bucket collection ?

You'll raise good money for your funds & arguably more importantly raise your profile.

Let me know if I can help.

That old chestnut, I'll donate soon more chance of seeing Elvis Presley at the Apollo:-)
Trust me mate, it's true.

I have no idea how people can willingly not work, daytime tv is shocking, depressing stuff, I'm happy to be getting back to graft !

Oh, and fyi.... I have donated before.... so there... ner ner, ner ner ner :p

Trust me mate, it's true.

I have no idea how people can willingly not work, daytime tv is shocking, depressing stuff, I'm happy to be getting back to graft !

Oh, and fyi.... I have donated before.... so there... ner ner, ner ner ner :p

With the exception of the On The Buses re-runs of course ;)

Thanks Guys -

I'm happy to help again...please ping me your a/c details.

Do you know that you're still rather an unknown group. Have you made any progress with a match day bucket collection ?

You'll raise good money for your funds & arguably more importantly raise your profile.

Let me know if I can help.
An unknown group in what circles?
Problem with bucket collections is the club will probably allow charities to collect each week outside the ground so without wanting to be seen to be taking money from those charities the best bet is inside pubs / away games (coaches?)

Is it not time to get a full website launched? The costs of running a website these days are very small and with Wix which I use for the disabled supporters website www.mcdsa.co.uk very easy to maintain. Happy to help if needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.