Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

Yes it does, it means people around us have been getting stronger, the league has become more competitive and that we aren't the only ones spending to improve our squad.
How come we win the league on goal difference and by two, then are 11,8,15 and 15 again away, behave that's shit

How come we win the league on goal difference and by two, then are 11,8,15 and 15 again away, behave that's shit
Not even sure what you are trying to argue there, of course I want us to win as much as possible but if only one team has been better than us is it a "disaster"? Last season was quite bad because the second half of the season was so flat in terms of performances but look at Chelsea last season compared to this. Do we really expect to be winning it every season given the nature of our league?

Last edited:
I'm saying that we've not challenged for the the league over the last three years, do you think we have ?
I never said we had, I was arguing that we shouldn't feel we are entitled to win every season and not to be bitter about it or to flap about it, there's 4-5 other teams spending trying to catch up to us and we've made mistakes in transfers which can happen to any team. In terms of where we are and how we've done compared to our rivals we're doing ok and can be back to winning ways in no time.

I never said we had, I was arguing that we shouldn't feel we are entitled to win every season and not to be bitter about it or to flap about it, there's 4-5 other teams spending trying to catch up to us and we've made mistakes in transfers which can happen to any team. In terms of where we are and how we've done compared to our rivals we're doing ok and can be back to winning ways in no time.
Can you explain the poor defences and how Spurs and Leicester finished miles in front of us, just be realistic.

Can you explain the poor defences and how Spurs and Leicester finished miles in front of us, just be realistic.
You are making less sense with every post, last season was shite yes(I'm assuming that's what you mean) but that one is out on it's own. Everyone has a had a poor title defence for the last 5-6 years, it's safe to say those days are over for the time being. My only gripe is with people trying to make out it's just a City problem and we are in some sort of crisis.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.