Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

I think leicester city have managed quite a feat, for a good part of last season, I was happy for the to win the league if we couldnt, but over the last 12 months, they have gone downhill so far that they have managed to break into my most despised clubs group, which includes, united, liverpool, arsenal, spurs, and everton (in no particular order). Mainly down to a majority of their support acting like cocks, the way their players treated Ranieri, and the c*ntish way they behaved against us twice (fans and players).

I applaud spurs for that result tonight, even though I have no time for spurs either.

I don't think Spurs bottled it. They were playing catch up and Chelsea were relentless in grinding out results. As soon as they closed the gap Chelsea widened it again. They were going to have an off night and they had it at West Ham.
We will have to agree to disagree.

I work with a spurs fan, and I was on a night shift with him that night, he predicted it before kick off, and he subsequently thought they had bottled it. Had they won scrapilly that night, the pressure might have told on chelsea, we will never know.

We will have to agree to disagree.

I work with a spurs fan, and I was on a night shift with him that night, he predicted it before kick off, and he subsequently thought they had bottled it. Had they won scrapilly that night, the pressure might have told on chelsea, we will never know.

Hadn't they won something like nine consecutive games prior to West Ham? That was always going to be tricky, a derby and probably their last chance to salvage some pride for West Ham. A fan predicting they would lose? It happens at every club that, especially here lol!

I think leicester city have managed quite a feat, for a good part of last season, I was happy for the to win the league if we couldnt, but over the last 12 months, they have gone downhill so far that they have managed to break into my most despised clubs group, which includes, united, liverpool, arsenal, spurs, and everton (in no particular order). Mainly down to a majority of their support acting like cocks, the way their players treated Ranieri, and the c*ntish way they behaved against us twice (fans and players).

I applaud spurs for that result tonight, even though I have no time for spurs either.

Absolutely spot on!! The only decent thing about that club was Raneiri, may the fuckers crash and burn!

Hadn't they won something like nine consecutive games prior to West Ham? That was always going to be tricky, a derby and probably their last chance to salvage some pride for West Ham. A fan predicting they would lose? It happens at every club that, especially here lol!

'Bottled it' is casually thrown around in instances like this.

Liverpool 'bottled it' vs us apparently, if winning something like 16 out of your last 18 games is 'bottling it', then what's considered doing well?

I fully agree, to suggest Spurs have bottled it for losing one game after winning something 14/15 out of 16 is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.