Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two chances to get into the group stage, either win at Watford, or win a two legged qualification game, I reckon we will take one of those chances, and I am "old City, typical City" (so I suppose Watford will beat us and Arsenal will beat Everton by 5 or 6!)

We need nothing but a win and a convincing win at that, I am looking at 3/4-0 to us. Anything less and to my mind that would be a failure. Watford have nothing less to play for so hopefully they will have their minds on the beach and would not want to get injured in any way before they go on holiday.

Watford can only drop one position if they lose but could gain three places if they win
That's a fair cash inventive to win hopefully an open game on that basis

Anyone notice that it's almost the same people every week voting for us to lose?

Anyone notice that it's almost the same people every week voting for us to lose?
I do it because it is a meaningless poll and I've noticed that when I do, we win!
However, if you're to tell me it's vital we all vote win and that it means we will actually lose if we don't, I'll change it just for you.
Were you the School snitch?

Pssssst I've noticed it's the same people voting win every week and we haven't won the league.......quick tell somebody!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.