Different Place, Different Club

If you had to choose a Different Place to live in and support the nearby Club
Already did it. In the 1980s I lived in Germany for 5 years, and adopted a Bundesliga club. While I was there they won the German cup, finished 3rd in the league, and got to a UEFA cup semi final. I still follow them today, and have a mate who goes to pretty much every game, they subsequently fell to the 6th level of German football, where they still got crowds of 2000+, but are now slowly climbing back up, having last week been promoted back to level 4. Wouldn't change it, despite what happened.

Koln.

Love the city and have friends who moved there. Perennial battlers.

Already did it. In the 1980s I lived in Germany for 5 years, and adopted a Bundesliga club. While I was there they won the German cup, finished 3rd in the league, and got to a UEFA cup semi final. I still follow them today, and have a mate who goes to pretty much every game, they subsequently fell to the 6th level of German football, where they still got crowds of 2000+, but are now slowly climbing back up, having last week been promoted back to level 4. Wouldn't change it, despite what happened.
who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.