General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who you quote, no matter what manifestos you read, no matter what promises you believe dis-believe I have only one thing to say to you.

Diane Abbott.

That along with Corbyn being a friend and supporter of terrorist organisations along with the Mickey Mouse economic policies are the reasons why Labour are going to implode and be the victims of the biggest landslide in British Political history.

And trust me this is coming from someone who despised Thatcher and who has always and still does hate the Tories.

Bitish politics is in the gutter.

Finally despite my loathing for the Tories I will vote for them though it is pointless down here Labour will win, though with a much reduced majority. It's going to be tough for Labour.
And yet some on here can do no more than slag off the Tories. They cannot bring themselves to look in the mirror and ask the difficult question of just how the fuck - given all the prevailing issues in the background - Labour are facing a wipe out. They ought to 'man up' and address that and cut back on the snide distractions IMO

genuine question.

On social care I think its brave and realistic and I would applaud May for standing up and giving voice to what is probably the best way to sort it in the long run. The state is fucked and in its present form has too many calls on too few £££'s in its coffers. The housing stock in this country - albeit over valued - is worth a fortune and is a static locked in source of wealth and these proposals are a huge national equity release programme to fund social care. Its probably better than anything proposed as a solution including anything Labour's suggestion and in fact this should have been Labours suggestion.

What should worry May is when Labour sat down to write their manifesto they wrote in renationalisations and raising taxes and no doubt baulked at the idea of making the wealthy elderly pay for their own social care by using their own hard earned and saved for assets as a step too far - for Corbyn !! Lol . Red Theresa eh? Tax and Spend and Power to the People lol
She is definitely dragging the Conservatives to the left (centre) and not the right as some were claiming - and doing it by stealing Labour's clothes

Privately senior Labour leaders must be right pissed off

Where are the costings in the Tory party manifesto?
There aren't any from the party of ( supposed) economic competence.
Fcuk off.
Terribly frustrating isn't it............

They do not need to create any hostages to fortune - same as May does not need to run the risks of taking part in debates.

What should really piss you off IMO - is how Labour have put them in that position - they are going to win easily without breaking into a sprint

May is not moving the tories left, the political centre since the 80's was dragged into the right and has stayed there since, she is dragging it towards the what was traditional tory centre right are which is not short of what New Labour adopted in some aspects, but still not left in any way.

It is a sad indictmemt of our society that we consider this centre politics and Corbyns social liberal policies that any sane country would call even and fair are considered far left.

Britain must be off it's tits if it votes the tories in.

Also Ed Balls ........ What a ****

I meant form the current position - not an historic one

Also, there was a popular view that due to her small majority and therefore dependency on some ultra-right MPs she could get dragged further right (from the current position) - which she has countered

So if you took Corbyn out the equation how many would change their vote, I'm not looking at the leaders personally although I can't stand May I'm looking at the policies and I can't see anything for me that the tories are going to do, honestly they offer me nothing but a bleak future unless I'm already rich.

So the twats are taking peoples houses again to pay for their social care after they have paid into the system all their lives. The £100,000 threshold is ridiculously low and penalises the poorer in society.

Not only did they manage to take my grans house (worth about 60k at the time) they also got stuck into the pension my grandad got from the military. The reason? dementia was 'mot on the list' of illness' that qualified for exemption. After 102 years of living, her husband fighting in a war and then being in the civil service until retirement she was able to leave her children exactly fuck all.

She is definitely dragging the Conservatives to the left (centre) and not the right as some were claiming - and doing it by stealing Labour's clothes

Privately senior Labour leaders must be right pissed off

Triangulation works on the gullible, it's no wonder you love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.