Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ll it looks like hes just farted in the direction of general concensus because the electorate has once again spoken.
I think he will make a good president.
Try to look beyond his foot in the mouth outrageous rants and look at what he can offer to make America gret once more.
He understand busines and cant be bought or swayed.
He has a strong mindset and will put his country first and get things done
But first he should fal fast on his electerel promises of investigating that harpy-esque face of corruption and shenanigans that is Ma Clinton.
I do hope they can reserect them 30,000 deleted emails.
God speed Mr President.

You still standing by your assessment Taxi? I hope not. :)

Trump appears to have shot himself in the foot and done what many predicted because he talks too much with little or no morality or shame. And to think that the only other option the USA had was Hillary Clinton, they were politically dead in the water whoever they chose.
So you think Hillary was just as bad because she fought for women't and children's rights? Or was it that she had experience as a Senator and Sec of State?

Fun fact: Fox News blatantly lying about you for twenty-four years doesn't make you as bad as a pussy-grabbing, justice obstructing, bankruptcy filing, fake university running, philandering, contractor screwing, racist bigot.

You still standing by your assessment Taxi? I hope not. :)
Anybody who would have posted that will absolutely still stand by it. The reason is that their original thoughts were so outrageously wrong that the chance of them running into or even recognizing actual facts is 0%.

So you think Hillary was just as bad because she fought for women't and children's rights? Or was it that she had experience as a Senator and Sec of State?

Fun fact: Fox News blatantly lying about you for twenty-four years doesn't make you as bad as a pussy-grabbing, justice obstructing, bankruptcy filing, fake university running, philandering, contractor screwing, racist bigot.

You'd have to start a new thread about the virtues of the Clintons to fully explore what she is and how she/they are as shocking as Mr Orange. The US electorate didn't have much of a choice either way they would have chosen wrongly. Her husbands romantic affairs are a bit suspect as are her habit of losing emails and her shocking treatment of the people lost in Benghazi.

As for womens and childrens rights? Ask Kathy Shelton just how enraged Clinton is about the treatment of children raped in a court she attends.

You'd have to start a new thread about the virtues of the Clintons to fully explore what she is and how she/they are as shocking as Mr Orange. The US electorate didn't have much of a choice either way they would have chosen wrongly. Her husbands romantic affairs are a bit suspect as are her habit of losing emails and her shocking treatment of the people lost in Benghazi.

As for womens and childrens rights? Ask Kathy Shelton just how enraged Clinton is about the treatment of children raped in a court she attends.

Oh, please, let's not fill the thread with anti-Hillary fake news stories and their rebuttal.

This is a perfect example of a low information voter. CNN literally hired Trump's former campaign manager who was contractually prohibited from criticizing him to cover/comment on the election.

I don't know what channel you watched but if you're suggesting that CNN was in any way pro Trump it's an amazing insight.

I don't know what channel you watched but if you're suggesting that CNN was in any way pro Trump it's an amazing insight.
So Cory Lewandowski was not pro-Trump? I get it that in your world anything short of a Trump campaign ad is anti-Trump but for those of us with a grasp of reality we realize that Trump equaled ratings and that all of the media gave him a ridiculous amount of free airtime. Maybe you don't think it's fair that the media reported on things like him bragging about sexually assaulting women or that he settled a lawsuit for $35 million for conning people with his fake university or that he didn't know that Russia had invaded Ukraine. But that's what the media is supposed to do, it's called news. The fact that you watch Fox and aren't aware of those things is what makes you the uninformed person you are.

So Cory Lewandowski was not pro-Trump? I get it that in your world anything short of a Trump campaign ad is anti-Trump but for those of us with a grasp of reality we realize that Trump equaled ratings and that all of the media gave him a ridiculous amount of free airtime. Maybe you don't think it's fair that the media reported on things like him bragging about sexually assaulting women or that he settled a lawsuit for $35 million for conning people with his fake university or that he didn't know that Russia had invaded Ukraine. But that's what the media is supposed to do, it's called news. The fact that you watch Fox and aren't aware of those things is what makes you the uninformed person you are.

I'm not a supporter of Trump but listening to someone explain that CNN was pro Trump is surreal. I watched CNN and Fox News one was for Trump the other wasn't, it's called getting a balanced view, try it sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.