Boys in Blue (Song)

I think the song is timeless and not copied by the away fans as the likes of Hey Jude are. I think we miss a trick not actually playing bluemoon prior to kick-off. Why we have to have the away team read out just 10 mins after it has been done is beyond me. As teams walk out announce the City team and then straight into Bluemoon without having to cut it short.

I think the song is timeless and not copied by the away fans as the likes of Hey Jude are. I think we miss a trick not actually playing bluemoon prior to kick-off. Why we have to have the away team read out just 10 mins after it has been done is beyond me. As teams walk out announce the City team and then straight into Bluemoon without having to cut it short.

Exactly, what has happened to our bluemoon, somebody somewhere has a block on it before KO, A lot of the people at city love bluemoon, but something is preventing it getting played.

We should do a "bring back bluemoon" campaign.

Boys in blue, great song, but when it is played and long may it carry on to be played it doesn't carry very well as a fans vocal song. It doesn't get going loud like bluemoon, the pace of boys in blue isn't a good terrace song and words aren't as catchy.. Fingers crossed as it is played more fans will recognise and get it going.

I seem to be in a minority, but I cringe when it gets played. Didn't like it as a kid when it was recorded/released, and detest it now. It's cheesy, trite and so dated.

I seem to be in a minority, but I cringe when it gets played. Didn't like it as a kid when it was recorded/released, and detest it now. It's cheesy, trite and so dated.

I thought it was cheesy when first released. Now I think it's great and some of the lyrics are perfect for now

Maybe in another generation When other lads have come to take our place They'll carry on the glory of the City Keeping City in the place

I love it and sent a chill down my spine when singing it at wembley the other week. One point I would like to make is someone seems to have cut the song down by taking away 2 lines of "the boys in blue never give in" at the end. Has anyone else noticed that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.