Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: “It’s a crucial game. It’s in our hands. We have to go there and win.”

PEP: “We have had a good period – we have won three games in a row – but we still have 95, 96 minutes to fight.”

PEP: “@WatfordFC have had a good season. They are safe. We have to be careful.”

PEP: “Against @WBA, we created a lot of chances. That is the way we have to play

PEP: “We are going to make changes [in summer].”

Anyone notice that it's almost the same people every week voting for us to lose?

I generally voted with a gut feeling until some twats made an issue out of the 6 people who voted lose last week. Name and shame, my arse. Will vote lose every week now. I know. I am just a rebel. And who the fuck cares?

PEP: “It’s a crucial game. It’s in our hands. We have to go there and win.”

PEP: “We have had a good period – we have won three games in a row – but we still have 95, 96 minutes to fight.”

PEP: “@WatfordFC have had a good season. They are safe. We have to be careful.”

PEP: “Against @WBA, we created a lot of chances. That is the way we have to play

PEP: “We are going to make changes [in summer].”

Any news on injuries Karen? Vinny took a knock the other night, hopefully ok?

Watford are without suspended centre-back Sebastian Prodl after his midweek red card at Chelsea.

Fellow defender Christian Kabasele is doubtful with a hamstring injury and Miguel Britos is suffering from a calf complaint.

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany should be fit despite being substituted during the 3-1 win over West Brom.

John Stones has also recovered from a groin strain and could replace Nicolas Otamendi in defence.

DAMa--bUQAEOL5a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.