Boys in Blue (Song)

A. we do sing the song on the terraces. A lot of people don't know the words so don't join in unfortunately.

B. We've got the club to play it before games, unfortunately (again) it seems the majority of people would prefer to rush another pint down them rather then get in their seats early to join in with it! :P

It was always played after the game and on superstitious grounds, it still should.

its great, its part of our identity. it should always be played either before or at the end of the game. As much as I like hey jude, i dont think it works very well when the players come out. i dont think it should be our main song. i think something like wonder wall would be perfect as everyone would join in.

Shit that brings back memories, a tear to my eye, hair standing on end, I fckuing miss it still so much.

CTID keep the songs going for years to come

Brilliant, had a few glasses of red here and that makes me feel so happy, let me just see how Sergio scored that winner again, yes baby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.