United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bbc ran a live training session from the swamp this morning and most of their written feed was about them,not even subtle lol
i bet that was a right laugh,
"okay, let's do some more work on defending",
CDjNm5GWAAACTTE.png

Bobby Charlton guarantees it will happen
I'm looking forward to the day he does an interview to let the rag fans know that the previous season was just an aberration and they'll soon have put S.C.U.M. back in their place, taking their rightful role as top dogs in Moston and the National League North. Of course, he'll be wrong again.

Huge w*nkfest already commenced concerning some 16 year old they're playing on Sunday.... Unless he scores 4 own goals, he will of course be lauded as the next great hope from the wonderful Yoonited Academy. The next Macheda/JizzyJazz/Rashford etc etc....

Huge w*nkfest already commenced concerning some 16 year old they're playing on Sunday.... Unless he scores 4 own goals, he will of course be lauded as the next great hope from the wonderful Yoonited Academy. The next Macheda/JizzyJazz/Rashford etc etc....

He's really, really good tbf. Seen loads of him and he's as bright a talent as Brahim/Foden/Sancho etc.

He's really, really good tbf. Seen loads of him and he's as bright a talent as Brahim/Foden/Sancho etc.

It will be interesting to see how their kids cope against Palace. I sort of want them to succeed but I also want them to get battered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.