Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanboy alert... the majority of Ligue 1 clubs are canon fodder for teams like PSG and Monaco the whole of Europe knows it pal don't fool yourself.

As for the part in bold you are deluded, Mbappé went missing for large parts of CL games, he can't close down half as well, he doesn't have more skill or flair than Jesus, he does stepovers when he doesn't need to Jesus does things instinctively with the aim to beat a man(that's maturity)... I was bang on the money Jesus is better in all those areas I'm sure of it I've watched Jesus enough to know you have haven't the foggiest clue about how good Jesus is, you're just an Mbappé fanboy jumping to his defence all the time spouting price tags.

Hilarious post in all points.
I can't even take them one by one, there is so much.
You should tell that to the lot of legends of this sports who say that mbappé is one of a generation. Starting by Henry.

The ligue 1 part is hilarious. I'm sure you've watched a lot of ligue 1 games.
BTW we score 6 vs city, 6 vs dortmund wich is more than what we did to 13 or 14 clubs of ligue 1.
Oh, and 4 vs tottenham. The "best pl league defense".

Hilarious post in all points.
I can't even take them one by one, there is so much.
You should tell that to the lot of legends of this sports who say that mbappé is one of a generation. Starting by Henry.
I'll take your Henry and raise you Péle... "boom destroyed" or whatever you internet trolls say these days.

The ligue 1 part is hilarious. I'm sure you've watched a lot of ligue 1 games.
BTW we score 6 vs city, 6 vs dortmund wich is more than what we did to 13 or 14 clubs of ligue 1.
Oh, and 4 vs tottenham. The "best pl league defense".

First we are the last team anyone would mention for having the best defense in the league this season and we scored 6 against you too, the same Dortmund that were forced to play when everybody felt the game should have been postponed? That Dortmund? You scored 2 goals per game against a Tottenham who were abysmal against everyone in the CL and you still couldn't keep them out in either game yourselves. Juventus well and truly put Monaco in their place at no point did you ever look like winning that tie and it was interesting to see how some of your players managed to cope and stay in the game or not.

Oh and less goals conceded in the case of Ligue 1's smaller teams is more of an indication of the drop down in attacking talent once you get past PSG and Monaco rather than great defence.

It was funny at first but you're getting quite tedious now to be honest.

Last edited:
Cya with the 2022 contract lads.
Or maybe not. I don't know why I still come, you're just so pretentious.

Think about me when it'll be confirmed that i was right all time long.

As said by the self appointed authority on emerging talents world wide since he joined bluemoon. You couldn't make it up.

Ive asked you twice to calm it down and twice you have completely ignored me.

No cause he will leave for Madrid when he'll be ready, no one is stupid about that.

But they can make him sign for 5 more years, he will have a starter place in his confort zone, he will still cost over 130M, so he can be in France group for the world cup, then, he will leave for Madrid. There is smart management here, it's not liverpool or arsenal. And the kid got his plan since he's 14 yo, again, again, and again.
All infos, from reliable sources, goes that way, but you guy still pref to give credits to shitty english papers that got no clue about Monaco.

But you know what, i'll leave, and i'll come back when his contract will be extend, like i said since february.
Keep talking about him joining city for nothing.
Honestly this is probably what will happen but your attitude makes you look like an idiot. People would believe you if you weren't so self obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.