Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMa--bUQAEOL5a.jpg

I generally voted with a gut feeling until some twats made an issue out of the 6 people who voted lose last week. Name and shame, my arse. Will vote lose every week now. I know. I am just a rebel. And who the fuck cares?
I stand to make 5k if we lose and Arsenal over turn the goals. Under no circumstances do I want that to happen but at 100-1 with Sky it seemed such a good cushion bet, and makes a change on relegation cushion bets from years ago (which I equally didn't want to win)

Critical to keep the Komps and Otta partnership. No Stones regardless of the fact he is "ready" again.

Just wonder how bigger mistake we have made with Stones i thought at first he was poor because of those around him but really realizing how far off we are from getting a top class £47 million pound defender

I do it because it is a meaningless poll and I've noticed that when I do, we win!
However, if you're to tell me it's vital we all vote win and that it means we will actually lose if we don't, I'll change it just for you.
We're you the School snitch?

Pssssst I've noticed it's the same people voting win every week and we haven't won the league.......quick tell somebody!

You can vote any way you like, as can we all, it ain't going to change a thing and it's still a free country, I hope, even on Bluemoon land. But the above statement is a curious one. It can't be meaningless (for you) if you're attaching significance to the fact that when you vote that we're going to lose, we win.
(Just for the hell of it, I've just voted that we're going to lose…)
Hey, that's interesting, it allows me to change my vote, as if to say, like John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.